Vacant Express

Vacant Express Logo

Vacant Express products cover residential dwellings that are vacant, vacant and undergoing renovation or under construction. You may also request a quotation for insurance on commercial buildings that are vacant, vacant and under renovation or under construction (Builders Risk).

Policies can be written up to $5M in property coverage and up to $1M liability. Written on admitted paper for most states, with wind coverage available on non-admitted paper. All protection classes are eligible, contact us for further guidelines and more information.